Monday 1 April 2013

Sinful Spending



Ok. If I had any doubts about my shopaholism they have been thoroughly and duely disspelled. Gurl. I have problems. At Uni miraculously I don't really shop that much, this is mostly because I resent paying the fare to town (I can't be alone in this cheapskateness surely? A whole quid! That could be spent on Mc Donalds fries) and I'm always too busy having fun hanging out with my hallmates or else having my head firmly in my Bronte course reading (which reminds me I have to reread Jane Eyre before next week...). Thus when faced with the task of saving for my holiday and volunteering in the Summer I foolishly though it would easy. I convinced myself I had cured my spending bug and I was the Queen of saving. 
How very very naive I was. One week back in London and I have been to the paradoxal heaven and hell that is Primark, not once but twice! I know. It's an illness. But good ol' Primark have seriously stepped up their game (and their prices, mind you, tut, tut!) for SS/2013. So I thougth I'd show you guys what I purchased before I ban myself from spending more money on beautiful, beautiful clothes. 



Fine Knit Oversized 'Bat Wing' Cardi ~ Primark £10
Hamsa Hand Long Necklace ~ Primark £2
Selection of earrings ~ Primark £2.50



Flowery Dress with crochet empire line ~ Primark £10
Floral Canvas Purse ~ Primark £4
White Pemplum Tee ~ Primark £4


Mint Green Cardi ~ Primark £4.90 (Sale!)
White Short-Sleeved Body~ Primark £5



Mint Green Bobbly Fine Knit Jumper ~ Primark £6
Blue stone ring ~ Primark £2 (Possibly my favourite thing ever!)
Barry M Gelly Nail Paint in BlueBerry ~  Superdrug £3.99



All these buys are oodly girly for me, my style is definitely changing and I think I like it! Any of these bits and bobs catch your eye? I'm thinking of doing a 'Handbag Must-Haves' type post and some general lifestyle posts this week if anyone's interested. I'm keen to know if anyone would like any outfit posts too.
Hope you're all having a jolly good evening/ early morning, is that really the time? Big love.

Phia x

5 comments:

  1. great post! your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog,too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for this lovely comment! I'm glad you like it, make sure to join for more posts ^_^ I'm off to visit your blog now :) xx

      Delete
  2. Hey dear)
    nice blog)loves it)
    would you like to follow each other?)

    xoxo Christy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello :) Thanks very much, I've had a nosey look on your blog and it's really nice, following ^_^.

      Phia xx

      Delete
  3. Lovely!!! would you like to follow each other with GFC and Bloglovin?
    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete