Sunday 31 March 2013

Spring it on me Mr. Sunshine

Can I be honest with you? I'm not a massive fan of Spring ...or Summer for that matter.
I know, I know. How heinous and ridculous of me. I just love Winter; cosy socks, wrapping up warm when it's cold outside, Christmas, an excuse to gorge on Hot Chocolate and CAKE, massive scarfs, staying in and watching crappy TV. All of that is just divine to me. Whereas Summer is so...sticky. 
However, this year I'm a changed woman! I can't wait for a bit of Sun, a good holiday and twister ice lolly. I don't know what has happened to me. So with this new found yearning for Mr.Sunshine to make a long-awaited appearance comes an equally pressing yearning for some Springy clobber that I probably don't need. But hey, we're all human, besides it's pretty.

Thus my Spring wishlist has sprung into life...Yeah, I'll get my coat. Terrible jokes aside is there anything you lovely lot are drooling over for Spring? I'd love to know!



Spring it on me.




From L-R:

Beaded Cami ~ Topshop £36
Nude Straw Wedge ~ Topshop £60 
Ethnic Leather Bag ~ Zara £69 (Goodness! How much?!)
Joni Highwaisted Stone Wash Jeans ~ Topshop £36
Cat Print Skater Skirt ~ River Island £25 (For the cat lady in me...alas I don't even have a cat)
White 3/4 Sleeve Crop ~ Topshop £8

Phia x

1 comment:

  1. Im really excited for spring, ready for a change from the dreary London weather. Lovely outfit, the wedges are gorg.


    http://monochromecool.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete