Tuesday 2 April 2013

An Outfit of The Day and a Supermarket Escapade


Hello everyone :) Hope you had a lovely Easter!

I haven't really been up to much lately, just reading loads (not related to my course mind, terrible) and watching Doctor Who (I'm obsessed). Today I thought I'd give you a cheeky outfit of the day. It's not really very exciting as I was just going to pop to town with my lovely mum but I hope you like it. Sorry for the lack of face shots I am having a seriously bad hair day. One day I will learn to tame my mane, just not this day.

I have a MASSIVE pile of work I should be doing so I'm afraid there probably won't be many exciting lifestyle posts for a couple of weeks but once I get back to uni I promise to keep you throughly updated on goings on (there's never a dull moment!). For now lets get this show on the road...



The Outfit:











Zee Outfit:
Green (although it looks blue) Jumper ~ Zara
Bag ~ Primark
Skirt ~ Primark
Leggings ~ Sainsburys (Seriously the best leggings ever, so comfy)
Converse ~ Office
Necklace ~ Primark
Scarf ~ Mums










 Here's a close up of my chipped nails and the beautiful ring I keep on banging on about!

The Supermarket Escapade:

Begged my mum for Dunkers,  guys they're on buy one get one free, GET INNN! Snack-food of my childhood right there.


In any shop I can find the sweet aisle instantly, maybe that's my superpower?



Orders from Amazon that have arrived, it's almost like Christmas, except I'm now 1/18th poorer. But look pretty books!


One does not simply leave the Haribo in Morrisons...I had to have them guys don't judge. Haribo and I go together like jam and peanut butter, marmite and toast. We are kin. Notice how all my similes are food related. I just really like food, ok! And Stationery...there's just something about have brand new highlighters (not even kidding).



I had far too much fun just hanging out with my madre and buying sweeties like the 5 year old I am inside. Ooh and I have just watched The Mindy Project on the telly and I really recommend it. It follows the life of Mindy; a doctor with an obsession with Rom-Coms and a penchant for sarcasm: my kinda gal. Possibly my favourite thing on telly at the mo, apart from Who of course. Right, those Haribos are looking mighty good...I may have to cheekily have a few. Hey it's Easter! it's practically eat what you want month. It's all good.


What have you guys been up to this Easter? Hope you've all had a good 'un. I'm sure you've all been way more productive that me! Let me know in the comments :)

Phia x


12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks :) It's Barry M Nail Paint Gelly Hi-shine in 'Blueberry' if you were wondering!

      Phia xx

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much, your comment made me smile :D I've had a look on your blog and I LOVE it too! Definitely going to follow you too :)

    Phia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful post...I like your new blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin and gfc,too???
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Love your blog too you have an AWESOME fashion sense ^.^

      Phia xx

      Delete
  4. Your nails match your ring! Cool! Don't you just love those days where all you have to do are little things that make you happy! Hope your sweet tooth has been indulged! I came across your blog and am your newest follower. I would love if you’d visit me at : the daily savant : and (if you like) follow with GFC and Blog Lovin'!

    : signe
    thedailysavant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! Definitely has, I may or may not have also indulged in cake today...healthy eating starts from tomorrow...maybe :P thank you for following, it means alot! I'll deffo check out your blog :)

      Phia xx

      Delete
  5. really love the jewlery! the necklace is so nice <3 <3

    http://stylingbyjong.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was only £2 from primark, bargain! I'm glad you like it! xx

      Delete
  6. Thank you so much for the follow and your lovely comment.^^
    Follow you back on bloglovin and gfc.
    Do you also follow me on bloglovin???
    Lovely greets

    ReplyDelete